The World of Marketing Has Changed!
In recent years, terms like Inbound Marketing and Content Marketing have received a lot of attention. Wikipedia defines inbound marketing as: “…advertising a company through blogs, podcasts, video, eBooks, enewsletters, whitepapers, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), social media marketing, and other forms of content marketing.”
While the traditional marketing methods are still going strong (TV, radio, print, direct mail), electronic advertising is becoming more and more prominent.
The Essence of Marketing in the Modern World
The essence of marketing today is communicating your passion to the world – putting it out there for others to find. Be open, be honest, be unapologetic – be better than anyone else at what you do. Earn their attention and people will beat a path to your door.
If you are having trouble understanding and keeping up with the changes in the digital world, don’t worry, you are not alone. We are in the business, and it’s not easy. It seems like every day the complexities of managing and monitoring your brand are increasing.
Image is Everything
The more popular the World Wide Web became, the more promise it seemed to hold. Literacy would increase, knowledge would be disseminated, stars would be brought into alignment, and the entire planet would unite, from people of all cultures, to common household pets. Only the latter has come to pass. There are more funny pet videos on YouTube than you can shake a stick at. And if you lost your shaking stick, a pet will retrieve it for you.
As it stands, grammar is nonexistent, spelling is atrocious, and large blocks of text are simply just not read. In this environment, Content Marketing must follow three basic rules:
- Keep it short – Deliver your message as concisely as possible.
- Keep it simple – Make the complex understandable.
- Keep it visual – Tell your story in pictures.
Image is everything.
Say What, Now?
As a business owner, you have questions:
- Is my website designed to attract traffic and convert visitors into buyers?
- Is my website accessible to all persons? Why is this important?
- Am I using the Social Media platforms for my business or organization?
- How do I appear in Google and other search engine rankings?
- How do I appear in my local market results?
- How does mobile web access impact my business?
- How do I maximize my email marketing efforts?
- What is Pay Per Click Advertising and how can I benefit?
- How should my Digital Marketing integrate with my traditional marketing efforts?
First and foremost – we are business people. We understand that your marketing efforts must drive bottom line results. We are experts in the new technologies available today and we can help you leverage them to find new ways to connect with clients!
We have decades of experience in “Traditional” Marketing. We can help you integrate your TV, Radio and Print Marketing with your Digital Marketing.
You are an expert at your business. The world is changing so fast its almost impossible to keep up. You need to focus all of your energy toward managing your assets and producing top quality products and services. Let us guide you through the ever-changing world of digital media.